Vonage, Pacer: Early Volume Movers
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Several small-cap stocks were poised to move on above-average volume during Wednesday's session
Vonage (VG) dropped by 19 cents, or 10.7%, to $1.59 in the premarket session after the company posted an adjusted third-quarter profit of three cents a share while revenue sank 2% from a year ago to $222 million as subscriber line totals shrank. The three-month average daily volume for Vonage is 13 million, according to Yahoo! Finance.
Thomas Property Group (TPGI) jumped by 32 cents, or 14.8%, to $2.48 in the premarket session after the company said it has postponed its previously announced public offering of 22 million shares of common stock due to unfavorable market conditions. The three-month average daily volume for Thomas Property is 108,000, according to Yahoo! Finance.
Pacer International (PACR) surged by 53 cents, or 19.6%, to $3.24 in the premarket session after the company late Tuesday posted a third-quarter profit of two cents a share and announced that it has entered into new arrangements with Union Pacific (UNP). The three-month average daily volume for Pacer is 949,000, according to Yahoo! Finance.American Capital (ACAS) rose by 55 cents, or 20.3%, to $3.26 in the premarket session after the company late Tuesday said it swung to a third-quarter profit of 30 cents a share. The three-month average daily volume for American Capital is 6.2 million, according to Yahoo! Finance. -- Written by Robert Holmes in New York. Check out all of Wednesday's high-volume, under-$5 stocks at the Dollar Store Follow Robert Holmes on Twitter and become a fan of TheStreet.com on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV