Rock Legend Rents Out Antigua Home
ST. JOHN'S, Antigua (TheStreet) -- If you can be the Beatles in a video game and be buried in a Kiss coffin, why shouldn't you be allowed to rent Eric Clapton's house?
Such is the state of rock music, where enough nostalgia and expendable income can turn even the most fallacious logic into sage wisdom. Viacom (VIA), Paul and Ringo are more than happy to offer The Beatles: Rock Band; Gene Simmons seems willing to sell pints of Kiss blood if the price is right; and now the artist also known as Slowhand will give visitors the run of his Antigua residence for $50,000 a week.
Eric Clapton is planning to rent out his Antigua property for $50,000 a week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV