- HearUSA's innovative relationship with AARP seems like lighting off fireworks in the dark. The fuse is lit. The question is: How big of an explosion are we going to see?
- Siemens (SA) recently reported that it is open to a sale of its hearing aid subsidiary, valued at $3.7 billion by Mark Troman of Bank of America, Merrill Lynch. Note that HearUSA's Siemens debt is self-liquidating. Don't you think that whoever is interested in Siemens wants a distribution channel?
- China Clean Energy (CCGY.OB) just finished the completion of its Jiangyin plant, which can be used to produce biodiesel and specialty chemicals. This should expand capacity at triple-digit percentage rates. It's also my opinion that this company is making money that disappears off the income statement due to warrant liabilities. I can't find any reason not to own, and so I do.
3 Stocks With Unbelievable Expansion
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.