- HearUSA's innovative relationship with AARP seems like lighting off fireworks in the dark. The fuse is lit. The question is: How big of an explosion are we going to see?
- Siemens (SA) recently reported that it is open to a sale of its hearing aid subsidiary, valued at $3.7 billion by Mark Troman of Bank of America, Merrill Lynch. Note that HearUSA's Siemens debt is self-liquidating. Don't you think that whoever is interested in Siemens wants a distribution channel?
- China Clean Energy (CCGY.OB) just finished the completion of its Jiangyin plant, which can be used to produce biodiesel and specialty chemicals. This should expand capacity at triple-digit percentage rates. It's also my opinion that this company is making money that disappears off the income statement due to warrant liabilities. I can't find any reason not to own, and so I do.
3 Stocks With Unbelievable Expansion
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.