Movers Roundup: Novatel Wireless, Harman
Among the stock activity stories for Friday, Oct. 30, from AP Financial News:
Shares of Novatel Wireless Inc. tumbled after the wireless high-speed Internet service provider posted a disappointing outlook for the fourth quarter.
Shares of Harman International Industries Inc. hit a 14-month high a day after the company said its fiscal first-quarter sales rose from earlier this year and aggressive cost cuts continued.
Shares of Idenix Pharmaceuticals Inc. fell after the company said Novartis AG will not exercise an option to license the company's lead drug candidate, aimed at treating hepatitis C.Shares of Bare Escentuals Inc. jumped to a new year high, a day after the mineral cosmetics company reported higher sales pushed earnings beyond analyst estimates in the third quarter. Shares of CEC Entertainment Inc. jumped after the Chuck E. Cheese owner's third-quarter earnings easily beat Wall Street's expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV