For people disinclined to buy individual Chinese stocks, a better way into the country than buying a broad fund like Claymore/AlphaShares China All Cap ETF might be to purchase specialized or thematic funds heavy in Chinese stocks without the risk factors mentioned earlier.As an example, using iShares Emerging Market Infrastructure ETF (EMIF) for 5% of a portfolio and the same amount in PowerShares Global Coal Portfolio (PKOL) would create an overall portfolio weight of 2.7% in China. Fund provider GlobalX has filed for six Chinese sector ETFs which, when they are listed, will make it easier to open up exposure but still avoid obvious risk spots.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV