Outlook Roundup: Lululemon, Limited Brands
Among the earnings projection stories for Monday, Oct. 26, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Athletic apparel maker Lululemon Athletica Inc. raised its third-quarter profit and revenue forecasts, citing stronger than expected sales.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Limited Brands said it may break even or post a smaller loss than originally forecast in the third quarter but expects lower October sales.
WARSAW, Ind. (AP) ¿ Symmetry Medical Inc. slashed its annual profit and revenue forecasts, saying demand from orthopedic and non-orthopedic customers has been weaker than expected.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV