Lastly, here are some articles and papers worth reading:
Editor's note: To access some of these stories, registration or a subscription may be required. Please check the individual links for each site's policy.
- The Role of Institutional Investors in Rising Commodity Prices. (Journal of Investing)
- The (Apple (AAPL)) iPhone app industry. (BusinessWeek)
- Barron's on takeover targets. (Barron's)
- The rise and fall of oil production. (Telegraph)
- In a 10-Year Race, Bonds Outperformed Stocks by a Mile. (The New York Times)
- Speed-Riding the Rails. (Bond Buyer)
- Missing data problems in the world of oil. (EIA)
- Reckless strategies doomed WaMu. (Seattle Times)
- Sequoia branches too far. (Fortune)
- Investors still struggling to put fear behind them. (Reuters)
- Probe widens in Galleon case: report. (Reuters)
- Electric vehicles are charging up the automotive industry. (Los Angeles Times)
- A special report on China and America. (The Economist)
- Currencies: The diminishing dollar. (The Economist)
- Parametric Estimations of the World Distribution of Income. (NBER)
- Where Does Energy R&D Come From? Examining Crowding Out from Environmentally-Friendly R&D. (NBER)
- California: Golden State Is Thriving, Despite Its Woes. (Time)
- A Compelling Case for Investing in Law Firms. (II)
- A Reconsideration of the Great Depression. (SSRN)
- Record bidders lift auto plate prices. (Shanghai Daily)
- If the Lender Can't Find the Mortgage. (The New York Times)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV