Synovis Says EU Approves Veritas Tissue Product
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) ¿ Synovis Life Technologies Inc. said Thursday it received approval to sell its Veritas Collagen Matrix tissue repair product in the European Union.
Synovis said the material was approved for use in hernia repair and breast reconstruction surgeries. The company said the product is a material that allows tissue and blood vessels to heal following surgery. Veritas has been on the U.S. market since 2007.
Synovis shares rose 2 cents to $12.86 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV