Fidelity Opens World With Trading Platform
For many investors, a well-diversified international mutual fund will do the job of global exposure. And certainly exchange traded funds have provided a fast-growing, and much more focused, approach to international investing.
But for investors and traders willing to make a serious commitment to global markets, this new platform takes it to a new level. This isn't for amateurs. Those with a $1 million account balance at Fidelity will qualify for access. Or those who make 120 trades a year are invited. But Fidelity is willing to make exceptions to these minimums for those who express an interest.
Walt Disney said it best: "It's a small world, after all." For investors, Fidelity is making that statement ring true.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV