NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The market suffered a late selloff Wednesday that erased gains earlier in the trading session.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 92.12, or 0.92%, to 10,041.48, while the S&P 500 dropped 6.85, or 0.62%, to 1,091.06. The Nasdaq fell 12.85, or 0.59%, to 2,163.47.
Melissa Lee, the moderator of CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show, said eBay (EBAY) was falling in afterhours trading by as much as 6% on a troublesome guidance.
Pete Najarian said the decline had something to not only with the outlook but also the high expectations for the stock going into earnings and the recent runup.Guy Adami said he would wait for a pullback and buy the stock at $20.75. For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV