On Tuesday, Starent added 3 cents to $33.77, while Cisco gave up 14 cents to $24.11.
On Tuesday, Netflix closed down 84 cents, or 1.7%, at $48.96, while Coinstar added 5 cents, or 0.1%, to $35.89.
Xerox (XRX): Cramer wanted to stay away from Xerox, saying its business model made no sense.On Tuesday, Xerox closed up 7 cents, or 0.9%, at $7.87. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Cramer's Upcoming Book Signings
Tuesday , Oct. 20, 7 p.m. Mendham Books, Mendham, NJ (84 East Main St.)
Tuesday , Nov. 17, 7 p.m. Barnes & Noble, Manhattan (33 East 17th St.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV