ShopNBC Finishes Cable And Satellite Negotiations
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) ¿ ShopNBC said Monday it finished negotiations with its cable and satellite providers over carriage agreements that expired at the end of 2008 and were up for renewal.
The agreements consisted of about 65 percent of the 73 million households in ShopNBC's distribution footprint.
ShopNBC, a 24-hour shopping network owned and run by ValueVision Media Inc., said it preserved all of its distribution footprint, saved $24 million in fiscal 2009 and improved the network's channel positions in many markets.
Shares ValueVision of rose 2 cents to $3.70 in midday trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV