Solera (SLH) estimates, target increased at Goldman. Shares now seen reaching $35. Estimates also boosted, to reflect better sales and the weaker dollar. Neutral rating.
Tupperware (TUP) target, estimates raised at Merrill/BofA. Price target increased to $49. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates raised to $2.73 from $2.29 and to $3.24 from $3.19, respectively. Reiterate Buy rating.
Time Warner (TWX) target boosted at Morgan Stanley to $36. Advertising is improving, driven by auto demand and in anticipation of election spending in 2010. Overweight rating.
Visa (V) estimates boosted at Goldman through 2012. Company is likely to see accelerated revenue growth, and should also benefit from better currency trends. Buy rating and $85 price target.Walter Energy (WLT) target lowered at FBR to $72. Company seeing lower production rates but higher steam coal prices. Market Perform rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV