General Electric (GE) numbers raised at Morgan Stanley through 2010. Company should continue to deliver strong cash earnings. Overweight rating and new $20 price target.
Genzyme (GENZ) estimates, target lowered at Morgan Stanley. Shares now seen reaching $58. Estimates also cut, as R&D spending remains high and the company will ultimately lose some lucrative patents. Equal-weight rating.
Corning (GLW) estimates raised at Goldman through 2011. Company should benefit from strong demand for PC's and LCD TV sales. Neutral rating and $17 price target.
Genuine Parts (GPC) numbers lowered at Goldman to $41. Estimates also cut, to reflect lower realized EBIT margins. Neutral rating.Harley-Davidson (HOG) estimates, target boosted at Goldman. Shares of HOG now seen reaching $23. Estimates also raised, to reflect better operating performance in the core motorcycle business. Neutral rating. Mastercard (MA) estimates raised at Goldman through 2010. Margins are improving, as the consumer remains steady and currency trends are improving. Buy rating and $250 price target. Merck (MRK) price target up, estimates down at Barclays. Price target raised to $34 from $31. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates cut to $3.22 from $3.27 and to $3.40 from $3.41, respectively. Reiterate Overweight rating. Netflix (NFLX) price target raised at Thomas Weisel to $57 from $51. Reiterate Overweight rating. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates set at $1.77 and $2.07, respectively. Pfizer (PFE) estimates raised at Credit Suisse. PFE 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates to $2.01 from $1.99 and to $2.42 from $2.23, respectively. Maintain Outperform rating and $21 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV