CBS (CBS) target boosted at Morgan Stanley to $16. Entire sector should begin to see better advertising growth. Overweight rating.
Capital One (COF) numbers boosted at FBR. Estimates were raised through 2010. Company should post strong earnings this week, to reflect lower loan losses. Market Perform rating and $40 price target.
Coach (COH) price target raised at Credit Suisse to $28 from $23 on expected strong quarterly results. Maintain Neutral rating. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates set at $1.75 and $1.76, respectively.
Coach (COH) price target, estimates boosted at Barclays. Price target raised to $40 from $36 on improving trends. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates increased to $2.00 from $1.90 and to $2.20 from $2.10, respectively. Reiterate Overweight rating.Developers Dvsfd (DDR) price target boosted at Merrill/BofA. DDR price target raised to $9.40 from $7.50 on improving NOI stream. Maintain Neutral rating. Dr. Pepper Snapple (DPS) numbers increased at UBS. Shares now seen reaching $31. Estimates also raised, to reflect better expected volume growth. Neutral rating. Estee Lauder (EL) numbers boosted at Goldman through 2012. Labor costs remain higher, but the company is seeing better sales. Sell rating and new $37 price target. First Horizon (FHN) estimates raised at FBR through 2010. Credit trends are improving. Market Perform rating and $12 price target. Fidelity National (FIS) target increased at Credit Suisse to $25 from $23. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates set at $1.73 and $1.95, respectively. Maintain Neutral rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV