Mattel (MAT) numbers boosted at UBS. Shares to $22. Estimates also raised, to reflect higher realized gross margins. Neutral rating.
Mattel (MAT) downgraded at Morgan Joseph to Hold. Valuation call, as retailers remain cautious with orders.
Marvell Technology (MRVL) rated new Buy at Citigroup. $21 price target. Company is growing faster than its peers and is in the early stages of a cyclical recovery.
Pfizer (PFE) reinstated at Barclays with an Overweight rating and $21 price target. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates set at $1.97 and $2.22, respectively.SL Green Reality (SLG) downgraded at Merrill/BofA to Neutral from Overweight on valuation. Price target cut from $45 to $43. Sohu.com (SOHU) upgraded at Pali from Sell to Neutral. Online advertising is improving and the company should also benefit from the economic rebound in China. Tellabs (TLAB) downgraded at UBS. Rating lowered to Neutral from Buy. Fiscal 2010 EPS estimates raised to $0.27 from $0.26.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESBank of America (BAC) estimates cut at Morgan Stanley through 2011. Company is skewed to early-cycle credit, but remains the best way to play an improvement in this area. Overweight rating and $30 price target. Bank of America (BAC) target raised, estimates changed at Barclays. Price target lifted to $20 from $17. 2009 EPS estimate lowered to $0.40 from $0.50, 2010 unchanged at $1.10. Maintain Equal Weight rating. Peabody Energy (BTU) target raised at FBR. Shares now seen reaching $49. Company should benefit from higher steam coal prices. Outperform rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV