AMR Confronts the Bears
Regulators in the U.S. and Europe have not approved American's bid for antitrust immunity with key transatlantic partners, even though they long ago awarded the very same advantage to American's competitors.
American's pilots are not only among the industry's highest paid: They are also the most cantankerous. On Wall Street, American constantly faces unwarranted bankruptcy speculation, even though -- or perhaps because -- it is the only major carrier never to have filed for bankruptcy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV