Morning Playbook: Dividend.com
The markets are off to a slightly positive start for this new week. Here are the names that are making headlines this morning.
BB&T (BBT): Stock is lower after the company reports first-quarter results.
CME Group (CME): The stock is higher on a rumor the company may be buying the CBOE.
Eaton (ETN): Shares are higher after third-quarter results.Gannett (GCI): The stock is higher after the company beats analyst expectations. Hasbro (HAS): Shares are slightly after company reports earnings results. Sprint Nextel (S): The stock is flat on news the company is buying iPCS affiliate. Weatherford (WFT): Shares are lower following third-quarter results.
Upgrades to WatchAirTran (AAI): JPMorgan raises stock to an overweight. $11 price target. American Express (AXP): FBR Capital Markets raises stock to a market perform. $37 price target. Big Lots (BIG): Pali Research raises stock to a buy. $31 price target. Peabody Energy (BTU): FBR Capital Markets raise price target to $49. CBS (CBS): Morgan Stanley raises price target to $16. Continental Resources (CLR): SunTrust Robinson Humphrey raises price target to $53. Capital One (COF): FBR Capital Markets raises estimates. $40 price target. Coach (COH): Barclays Capital raises estimates. $40 price target. CenturyTel (CTL): Wells Fargo reinitiates coverage with a buy rating. $38-$40 price target. Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS): Piper Jaffray raises price target to $28. Dr. Pepper Snapple (DPS): UBS increases estimates. $31 price target. Estee Lauder (EL): Goldman Sachs raises estimates. $37 price target. First Horizon (FHN): FBR Capital Markets raises estimates. $12 price target. Fidelity National (FIS): Credit Suisse raises price target to $25. General Electric (GE): Morgan Stanley raises estimates. $20 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV