NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Several small-cap stocks were poised to move on above-average volume during Monday's session
Hansen Medical (HNSN) dropped by 52 cents, or 15.2%, to $2.91 in the premarket session after the company said it will restate prior financial results to correct errors regarding the timing of revenue recognition on the sale of some of its Sensei Robotic Catheter Systems. The three-month average daily volume for Hansen is 484,000, according to Yahoo! Finance.
Allion Healthcare (ALLI) surged by $1.03, or 18.9%, to $6.47 in the premarket session after the company said it agreed to be acquired by global private investment firm H.I.G. Capital for $6.60 a share. The deal is valued at approximately $278 million, including the assumption or repayment of approximately $79 million of indebtedness. The three-month average daily volume for Allion is 88,000, according to Yahoo! Finance.
QLT (QLTI) jumped by 22 cents, or 5.5%, to $4.20 in the premarket session after the company said it restructured an agreement with Novartis (NVS) to receive exclusive U.S. rights to sell and market the anti-blindness treatment Visudyne in the U.S. Novartis will have marketing and sales rights in all countries outside of the U.S. and will pay QLT a royalty of 20% of ex-U.S. net sales until Dec. 31, 2014, and thereafter 16% of ex-U.S. net sales until Dec. 31, 2019. The three-month average daily volume for QLT is 512,000, according to Yahoo! Finance.Trimeris (TRMS) was poised to trade higher Monday after the company said it will be acquired by Korea's Arigene for $3.60 a share, compared to Friday's closing price of $3.46 a share. The three-month average daily volume for Trimeris is 150,000, according to Yahoo! Finance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV