NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The start of the day looks to be a downer, despite a big spike in the shares of Google (GOOG) following the company's results last night. Here are the other big names in the news worth keeping an eye on.
Story StocksAdvanced Micro Devices (AMD): Shares are lower following its earnings results.
A.O. Smith (AOS): Stock is hitting a new 52-week high after company reports record results.
Bank of America (BAC): Shares are lower after it reports Q3 loss.Estee Lauder (EL): Stock is up after company beats and guides higher. Callaway Golf (ELY): Shares are lower after it warns on revenues once again. General Electric (GE): Stock is lower after earnings results. Google (GOOG): Shares are blowing through new 52-week highs. Halliburton (HAL): Stock edging higher after company's results. IBM (IBM): Shares are getting hit hard despite company raising its outlook. Mattel (MAT): Stock higher after company reported Q3 results.
Upgrades to WatchAmerican Eagle Outfitters (AEO):Goldman Sachs raises estimates. Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): Citigroup raises estimates. $8.50 price target. Amphenol (APH): Ticonderoga Securities raises price target to $52. Aeropostale (ARO): Auriga initiates coverage with a buy. Boeing (BA): Barclays Capital raises estimates. $57 price target. Citigroup (C): Barclays Capital raises price target to $6. Caterpillar (CAT): Barclays Capital raises price target to $58. CME Group (CME): Keefe, Bruyette & Woods raises price target to $360. Cytec (CYT): Credit Suisse raises stock to an outperform. $46 price target. General Dynamics (GD): Barclays Capital raises price target to $78. Gap (GPS): UBS raises estimates. $23 price target. Goldman Sachs (GS): UBS raises estimates. $210 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV