Innodata Isogen Names New Chief Financial Officer
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Innodata Isogen Inc., a technology services provider, said Thursday that it has hired a new chief financial officer.
O'Neil Nalavadi, who was most recently CFO at software developer R Systems International Ltd., will report to CEO Jack Abuhoff. He will take over from Jurgen Tanpho, who has been interim CFO since April. Tanpho will continue as a senior executive.
Nalavadi has also worked at UB Group.
Innodata shares rose 15 cents to $8.06 on Thursday afternoon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV