Smurfit-Stone To Run Waste Services Plant In Fla.
CREVE COEUR, Mo. (AP) ¿ Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. said Tuesday it has partnered with Canadian garbage collection and recycling company Waste Services Inc. to operate that company's materials recycling facility in Hialeah, Florida.
The maker of containerboard and corrugated packaging said it was the third such arrangement between the two companies. Smurfit-Stone already operates Waste Services' Taft and Sanford facilities near Orlando, Florida.
Smurfit-Stone operates 29 materials recycling facilities in the United States and collected about 6.6 million tons of recyclable materials in 2008.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV