The markets are looking a bit soft. The downgrade of Goldman Sachs this morning before the company reports earnings tomorrow has some traders a bit nervous. Here are the other names in the headlines this morning.
Domino's Pizza (DPZ): Shares are up slightly after company beats analyst's earnings estimates.
Johnson Controls (JCI): Stock is down slightly despite company raising guidance.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): Shares are lower after company misses revenue estimates.Starent Networks (STAR): Shares are up on news that the company is being acquired by Cisco Systems for $35 a share.
Upgrades to WatchApple (AAPL): Credit Suisse raises price target to $235. Affiliated Managers Group (AMG): Credit Suisse raises price target to $85. Amazon (AMZN): Goldman Sachs raises price target to $106. Boeing (BA): Credit Suisse raises price target to $50. Citigroup (C): Deutsche Bank initiates stock with a buy, $5.50 price target. Chico's (CHS): FBR Capital Markets raises estimates. $15 price target. Cypress Semiconductor (CY): Jefferies raises stock to a hold. $10 price target. eBay (EBAY): Goldman Sachs raises estimates. $25 price target. EMC (EMC): Credit Suisse raises price target to $22. Expedia (EXPE): Goldman Sachs raises estimates. $26 price target. F5 Networks (FFIV): Jefferies raises stock to a buy. $50 price target. Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): FBR Capital Markets re-initiates stock with an outperform rating. Google (GOOG): FBR Capital Markets raises estimates. $660 price target. Goodrich (GR): Credit Suisse raises price target to $65. Juniper Networks (JNPR): Jefferies raises stock to a buy. KLA-Tencor (KLAC): Barclays Capital raises estimates. $45 price target. Liberty Interactive (LINTA): Morgan Stanley raises estimates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV