Interactive Intelligence Expects 3Q Growth
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) ¿ Communication software maker Interactive Intelligence Inc. said Monday that, based on preliminary results, it expects to report third-quarter earnings rose as product and services revenue climbed.
Shares of the communication software maker, whose preliminary results are also ahead of analyst estimates, jumped in after-hours trading, rising $2.93, or 15.4 percent, after finishing regular trading down 4 cents at $19.07.
Interactive Intelligence expects to report net income of $2.5 million to $2.9 million, or 13 cents to 16 cents per share. When excluding items, the company expects to have earned 28 cents to 31 cents per share.
The company earned $924,000 in the year-earlier quarter, or 5 cents per share. When excluding items, it earned 11 cents per share.Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters, who generally exclude items from estimates, expect a profit of 15 cents per share. Interactive Intelligence expects revenue between $32 million and $34 million. It reported $30.1 million in the year-ago quarter. Analysts expect $31.3 million. The company said that two license orders for more than $1 million each, along with eight orders worth more than $250,000 apiece, helped revenue. The company is due to release its final third-quarter results on Oct. 26.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV