Ultra Clean Holdings Raises Guidance For Quarter
HAYWARD, Calif. (AP) ¿ Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. on Thursday raised its guidance for the third quarter, saying demand for semiconductor equipment has improved.
The company said it now expects to post a loss of 9 cents to 11 cents per share on revenue of $39 to $41 million. That's up from previous expectations of a 16 cents to 24 cents per share loss on revenue of $30 to $36 million.
Ultra is scheduled to report its third-quarter results after the market closes on Oct. 26.
Shares of the company rose 8 cents to close at $5.60 Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV