LaBarge Gets $1.8M Contract From Sikorsky
ST. LOUIS (AP) ¿ LaBarge Inc., which makes electronics for use in military aircraft, said Thursday it received a $1.8 million contract from Sikorsky Aircraft Corp. to produce more electronic assemblies for UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters.
The company said the assemblies support the helicopters' inlet barrier filtration system, extending engine life.
Production has started at LaBarge's Huntsville, Ark., facility and is expected to continue through July 2010.
LaBarge has supported the Black Hawk helicopter program since 2005.Sikorsky is a unit of United Technologies Corp. LaBarge shares slipped 2 cents to $11.40 in morning trading while United Technologies added 55 cents to $61.62.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV