Chyron Director Resigns
MELVILLE, N.Y. (AP) ¿ Chyron Corp. said Wednesday that Richard Parker Greenthal, 55, resigned from the company's board Oct. 1.
Chyron, which makes software and hardware for sound recording, did not give a reason for Greenthal's departure but said it was not related to any disagreement with the company.
Chyron said Greenthal's resignation leaves the company without the three independent board members on its audit committee required by the Nasdaq exchange. It said it will find a replacement by its May 12 shareholder meeting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV