Analyst Upgrades Shares Of Bare Escentuals
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ An analyst on Wednesday upgraded shares of mineral cosmetics manufacturer Bare Escentuals Inc., citing strong demand for mineral makeup ¿ cosmetics made from natural minerals.
PiperJaffray analyst Neely J.N. Tamminga raised her rating to "Overweight" from "Neutral" and increased her share price target to $14 from $8.
Tamminga said Bare Escentuals remains popular among upper, middle-income female consumers, according to one of her recent surveys.
Tamminga also said there might be a chance for Bare Escentuals to benefit from Estee Lauder's decision to shut down its Prescriptives brand.Shares of the company rose 35 cents, or 3 percent, to $12.17 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV