Morning Playbook: Dividend.com
The market is seeing some early profit-taking following two consecutive days of triple-digit gains on the Dow. Here are the names that are in this morning's headlines.
Costco (COST): Shares are rising after company beats earnings estimates.
Family Dollar Stores (FDO): Stock is higher on better-than-expected earnings results.
Monsanto (MON): Shares are up slightly following company results.Sunoco (SUN): Stock is lower on news company is shutting refinery and slashing its dividend in half. Wolverine Worldwide (WWW): Shares are flat following earnings results. Yum Brands (YUM): Stock is slightly lower following its earnings report.
Analyst Upgrades to WatchAnadarko Petroleum (APC): Deutsche Bank raises price target to $62. Amphenol (APH): UBS raises estimates. Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF): Morgan Stanley upgrades stock to an equal weight. Bank of America (BAC): Wells Fargo upgrades stock to an outperform. Baker Hughes (BHI): Credit Suisse raises price target to $43. Crown Holding (CCK): Credit Suisse raises estimates. $36 price target. Cisco Systems (CSCO): William Blair raises stock to an outperform. CH Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): Morgan Stanley raises estimates. Dell (DELL): Hapoalim initiates stock with a buy. Walt Disney (DIS): Merrill Lynch/Bank of America raises stock to a neutral. $30 price target. Estee Lauder (EL): Piper Jaffray raises stock to an overweight. $55 price target. Freeport McMoRan (FCX): Citigroup raises estimates. $71 price target. General Electric (GE): Morgan Stanley raises estimates. $19 price target. Google (GOOG): Oppenheimer raises price target to $565. Goodrich (GR): FBR upgrades stock to an outperform. $65 price target. Halliburton (HAL): Credit Suisse raises price target to $34. Jones Apparel Group (JNY): Morgan Stanley raises price target to $21. Coca-Cola (KO): Deutsche Bank raises stock to a buy. $62 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV