Atmos Replaces Sepracor On S&P MidCap 400
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Standard & Poor's said Tuesday it would bump up Atmos Energy Corp. into its S&P MidCap 400 index on Oct. 13, replacing Sepracor Inc., which is being acquired by Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co. Ltd.
Replacing Atmos on the S&P SmallCap 600 will be Monro Muffler Brake Inc.
The ratings agency also said it would replace the smallest two companies on its S&P SmallCap 600, Cascade Bancorp and Frontier Financial Corp., with USA Mobility Inc. and BJ's Restaurants Inc. on the same day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV