Atmos Replaces Sepracor On S&P MidCap 400
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Standard & Poor's said Tuesday it would bump up Atmos Energy Corp. into its S&P MidCap 400 index on Oct. 13, replacing Sepracor Inc., which is being acquired by Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co. Ltd.
Replacing Atmos on the S&P SmallCap 600 will be Monro Muffler Brake Inc.
The ratings agency also said it would replace the smallest two companies on its S&P SmallCap 600, Cascade Bancorp and Frontier Financial Corp., with USA Mobility Inc. and BJ's Restaurants Inc. on the same day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV