NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- As investors regain their appetite for risk in the wake of a global financial crisis, funds have been flowing into ETFs like iShares MSCI-Emerging Markets (EEM) and SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond (JNK).
A new series of mega-cap funds from iShares , however, may be part of a changing tide back towards quality.
The three new nuanced mega-cap funds from iShares -- the Russell Top 200 Value Index Fund (IWX), Russell Top 200 Index Fund (IWL) and Russell Top 200 Growth Index Fund (IWY) -- join an already crowded field of mega-cap choices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV