Epicor Software Amends Deal For Line Of Credit
IRVINE, Calif. (AP) ¿ Epicor Software Corp. on Tuesday said it amended its existing credit facility to provide the company with more operating flexibility.
The business software company said the amended deal eliminates certain fixed charges and replaces them with convenants linked to minimum profitability and liquidity, and reduces the line of credit to $100 million.
The deal also shortens the maturity date by five months to Sept. 30, 2012 and increases the interest rate margin by 2 percent to 2.25 percent.
Epicor shares jumped 79 cents, or 12 percent, to $7.22 in afternoon trading. The stock has moved between $2.33 and $8.24 in the past 52 weeks, and started Tuesday's session up about 34 percent since the start of the year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV