Futures are ramping this morning. The market is ignoring any U.S. dollar concerns that are currently in the headlines. Check out some of the big names that should be moving in today's session.
Boeing (BA): Shares are down after company issues tighter guidance on earnings.
Chattem (CHTT): Stock is higher after company beats earnings estimates.
Emerson Electric (EMR): Stock is slightly higher on news it is acquiring Avocent Corporation.Marshall & Ilsley (MI): Shares are flat after company guides below estimates. Mosaic (MOS): Shares are higher following company's earnings results. Nutrisystem (NTRI): Stock is spiking higher on news of distribution deal with Walmart. Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG): Shares are slightly higher following quarterly results. Robbins & Myers (RBN): Shares are lower following fourth-quarter results. St. Jude Medical (STJ): Stock is getting hit hard after company guides below estimates.
Upgrades to WatchAbiomed (ABMD): Piper Jaffray reiterates its outperform rating. $12 price target. Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): Goldman Sachs raises price target to $50. Amazon (AMZN): FBR Capital Markets raises estimates. $95 price target. Anadarko Petroleum (APC): Credit Suisse raises price target to $60. American Express (AXP): Keefe, Bruyette & Woods raise price target to $40. Broadcom (BRCM): UBS raises estimates. $29.50 price target. Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): Barcays Capital raises price target to $24. Choice Hotels (CHH): Deutsche Bank increases price target to $32. Colgate-Palmolive (CL): Barclays Capital raises estimates. $81 price target. Capital One Financial (COF): Keefe, Bruyette & Woods raises price target to $42. Dr. Pepper Snapple Group (DPS): Barclay Capital raises price target to $32. Fairchild Semiconductor (FCS): Merriman Curhan Ford reiterate a buy rating. Family Dollar Stores (FDO): BMO Capital Markets raises stock to an outperform. $32 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV