Rewards Network Declares Special $2 Cash Dividend
CHICAGO, Ill. (AP) ¿ Rewards Network Inc., which provides marketing services and loyalty programs to the restaurant industry, on Monday declared a special cash dividend of $2 per share of common stock.
The dividend is payable on Oct. 22 to shareholders of record as of Oct. 15.
Chicago-based Rewards Network said it has more than $20 million in cash and $20 million liquidity available on its line of credit.
"We believe a special cash dividend provides a significant return of capital to our stockholders without compromising our ability to continue funding dining credits purchases at an appropriate level and to invest in the further development of our marketing services platform," said CEO Ron Blake.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV