Rewards Network Declares Special $2 Cash Dividend
CHICAGO, Ill. (AP) ¿ Rewards Network Inc., which provides marketing services and loyalty programs to the restaurant industry, on Monday declared a special cash dividend of $2 per share of common stock.
The dividend is payable on Oct. 22 to shareholders of record as of Oct. 15.
Chicago-based Rewards Network said it has more than $20 million in cash and $20 million liquidity available on its line of credit.
"We believe a special cash dividend provides a significant return of capital to our stockholders without compromising our ability to continue funding dining credits purchases at an appropriate level and to invest in the further development of our marketing services platform," said CEO Ron Blake.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV