Premarket Roundup: DTS, Brocade
Among the premarket stories for Monday, Oct. 5, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ DTS Inc. is set for a period of "hyper-growth," a Deutsche Bank analyst said Monday, pointing out improving demand for Blu-ray DVD players.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Brocade Communications Systems Inc. jumped in premarket trading Monday after a report the network gear and data storage company is up for sale.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) ¿ An analyst upgraded heavy equipment maker Manitowoc Co. late Sunday on the strength of its foodservice equipment business.CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) ¿ Huntington Bancshares Inc. stock should get a boost in the near term from the company's recent assumption of deposits and assets of a failed bank in Michigan, an analyst said Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV