Dynamic Materials Buys LRI Oil Tools For $650,000
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) ¿ Dynamic Materials Corp., which provides explosion-welded clad metal plates, said Friday it paid $650,000 for Alberta, Canada-based LRI Oil Tools Inc.
The cash and stock deal includes 9,584 shares of Dynamic Materials restricted common stock.
Dynamic Materials will put about $2.2 million in the LRI business to reduce indebtedness and enhance working capital.
LRI, parent company of LRI Perforating Systems Inc., produces and distributes perforating equipment for use by the oil and gas exploration and production industry.In afternoon trading, shares of Dynamic Materials fell 29 cents to $18.28.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV