Hurco Chief Operating Officer Stepping Down
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) ¿ Hurco Companies Inc., a computer control and software maker, said Thursday that James D. Fabris will resign as president and chief operating officer as of Oct. 31.
Hurco said in a release that Fabris is leaving to pursue other interests.
The company said CEO Michael Doar will handle Fabris' responsibilities for the "foreseeable future."
In August, Hurco reported a loss in its fiscal third quarter on lower sales volumes, reversing its year-ago profit.Shares of Hurco fell 90 cents, or 5 percent, to $16.18 on Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV