Overhill Farms Inks Distribution Agreement
LOS ANGELES (AP) ¿ Private-label frozen foods maker Overhill Farms Inc. on Wednesday said it inked a sales and distribution agreement with food producer J.R. Simplot Co. designating Simplot as the sole distributor of Overhill Farms products to some of the nation's largest foodservice accounts.
"We believe the Simplot team's broad reach and high level of professionalism will accelerate the growth of our increasingly important foodservice business," Chief Executive James Rudis said in a statement.
The company's food service accounts, the fastest growing segment of its total business, include chain restaurants and institutions.
Shares of Overhill Farms, which is based in Vernon, Calif., advanced 20 cents, or 3.4 percent, to end Wednesday at $6.05.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV