CIT Group, Moody's, Darden Restaurants Big Movers
The Associated Press
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ The following stocks were among those that moved substantially or traded heavily Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange:
CIT Group Inc., down 99 cents at $1.21The commercial lender is reportedly trying to craft an exchange that would cut its debt and offer bondholders an equity stake. Ameriprise Financial Inc., up $3.99 at $36.33 Bank of America Corp. is selling Columbia Management's long-term asset management business to the financial planning services firm. Darden Restaurants Inc., down $2.02 at $34.13 The owner of the Olive Garden and Red Lobster chains warned its fiscal 2010 profit will likely be within the lower half of its range. Moody's Corp., down 35 cents at $20.46
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV