Movers Roundup: MCG Capital, Thomas & Betts
Among the stock activity stories for Tuesday, Sept. 29, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of MCG Capital Corp. surged to an annual high after an analyst upgraded shares of the commercial finance company and said it should soon be in a position to reinstate its dividend.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Thomas & Betts Corp. rose after an analyst upgraded the maker of electrical components, saying the stock is attractively priced.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals Inc. surged to a new year-high after the company reported positive data from a preclinical study of its prospective multiple sclerosis treatment RGN-352.CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) ¿ Shares of MBIA Inc. fell a day after Standard & Poor's Ratings Services cut the bond insurer's ratings to junk status.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV