Movers Roundup: Techwell, FairPoint Communications
Among the stock activity stories for Monday, Sept. 28, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Techwell Inc. briefly jumped to a 52-week high after an analyst upgraded the chip designer following the company's improved third-quarter guidance.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of FairPoint Communications Inc. plunged after the phone company disclosed it may be forced to file for bankruptcy protection.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of SmartHeat Inc., which sells energy savings technology and products, rose after an analyst initiated coverage of the Chinese company with an "Outperform" rating.NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Techwell Inc. jumped to a 52-week high after an analyst upgraded the chip designer following the company's improved third-quarter guidance. WASHINGTON (AP) ¿ Shares of Accenture Ltd. rose after a Wall Street analyst upgraded the consulting and outsourcing company and predicted improvement in its margins.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV