Celestica To Redeem Senior Notes
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ (AP) ¿ Canadian electronics manufacturing services company Celestica Inc. said Monday it will redeem all of its $339.4 million outstanding 7.875 percent senior subordinated notes due 2011.
The company plans to redeem the notes within 30 to 60 days and pay for it using its existing cash resources.
Shares rose 44 cents, or 5.1 percent, to $9.03 in morning trading. The stock has traded between $2.58 and $10.13 in the past 52 weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV