Blount Says Joshua Collins To Be CEO In January
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) ¿ Blount International Inc., which makes saw chains and other outdoor equipment, said Monday Joshua L. Collins will become CEO, effective in January.
Collins, 44, will join the company on Oct. 15 as president, chief operating officer and CEO designate. He will become CEO on Jan. 4, when the current CEO James S. Osterman plans to retire.
Osterman will remain chairman until the annual stock holders meeting in May.
Collins has been a board member since 2005 and is a partner is private equity firm Collins Willmott & Co. LLC. Before co-founding that company, he was managing director and principal of Lehman Brothers Merchant Banking.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV