Blount Says Joshua Collins To Be CEO In January
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) ¿ Blount International Inc., which makes saw chains and other outdoor equipment, said Monday Joshua L. Collins will become CEO, effective in January.
Collins, 44, will join the company on Oct. 15 as president, chief operating officer and CEO designate. He will become CEO on Jan. 4, when the current CEO James S. Osterman plans to retire.
Osterman will remain chairman until the annual stock holders meeting in May.
Collins has been a board member since 2005 and is a partner is private equity firm Collins Willmott & Co. LLC. Before co-founding that company, he was managing director and principal of Lehman Brothers Merchant Banking.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV