Unilever said the businesses it will acquire had sales of euro750 million and operating earnings of euro128 million in the 12 months ending in June.
KB Home posts smaller 3Q loss as sales increase
LOS ANGELES (AP) ¿ KB Home posted a smaller third-quarter loss on Friday as new home orders increased and the builder cut costs.The company lost $66 million, or 87 cents a share, in the three months ended in August. That compares with a loss of $144.7 million, or $1.87 a share, the same period last year. Still, the results missed analysts' expectations. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters forecasted a loss of 58 cents a share on revenue of about $457.9 million. ___ Something to tweet about: Twitter valued at $1B SAN FRANCISCO (AP) ¿ Twitter Inc.'s founders now have a billion-dollar baby, and they seem determined to raise it without a corporate parent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV