Earnings Roundup: AZZ, KB Home
Among the earnings stories for Friday, Sept. 25, from AP Financial News:
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) ¿ Electrical products maker and galvanizing services provider AZZ Inc. reported that its fiscal second-quarter profit edged down 2 percent to $11.1 million as sales slipped 8 percent.
LOS ANGELES (AP) ¿ KB Home posted a narrower third-quarter loss as new home orders increased and the builder cut costs.
MELVILLE, N.Y. (AP) ¿ Park Electrochemical Corp., a circuit materials maker, said its second-quarter profit slipped 3.7 percent as lower expenses partially offset falling revenue.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV