To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening.
McDonald's (MCD): "This stock is not getting any respect. They just raised the dividend and deliver on their numbers. I'm a buyer of McDonald's"
Caterpillar (CAT): "There was nothing in that upgrade that impressed me. I like Caterpillar but I need it to come in first, and I was surprised by the upgrade."Corrections Corp. of America (CXW): "I don't have a lot of enthusiasm for this group. I think budgets are too stretched and there's not a lot of money left for prisons."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV