China Natural Gas Sells Another 859,000 Shares
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ China Natural Gas Inc. said Monday it has sold another 858,750 shares of common stock under an overallotment option related to its stock offering earlier this month.
The company said it sold the shares for $8.75 each, bringing the total proceeds from its stock offering to $54.7 million.
It will use the proceeds for the construction of its liquefied natural gas facility, the acquisition of eight fueling stations, the purchase of eight transport trucks and the establishment of a joint venture with China National Petroleum Corporation Kunlun Natural Gas Co.
Roth Capital Partners LLC was the sole book runner for the offering. Simmons & Co. was the co-manager.Shares of China Natural Gas closed Friday $11.21.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV