China Natural Gas Sells Another 859,000 Shares
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ China Natural Gas Inc. said Monday it has sold another 858,750 shares of common stock under an overallotment option related to its stock offering earlier this month.
The company said it sold the shares for $8.75 each, bringing the total proceeds from its stock offering to $54.7 million.
It will use the proceeds for the construction of its liquefied natural gas facility, the acquisition of eight fueling stations, the purchase of eight transport trucks and the establishment of a joint venture with China National Petroleum Corporation Kunlun Natural Gas Co.
Roth Capital Partners LLC was the sole book runner for the offering. Simmons & Co. was the co-manager.Shares of China Natural Gas closed Friday $11.21.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV