GENEVA (TheStreet) -- Your average world-class hotel suite might be adorned in mother-of-pearl, accented by a grand piano and punctuated with a complete library.
But can it take a bullet for you?
Sorry New York Four Seasons, but until the indoor-outdoor Zen garden in your nine-room, $35,000-a-night Ty Warner Penthouse can stop magnum slugs through enlightenment, you'll always place second to the Royal Penthouse Suite at the Hotel President Wilson in Geneva, Switzerland. Frequented by business leaders like Microsoft (MSFT) Chairman Bill Gates and Virgin Founder Richard Branson as well as heads of state such as former President Bill Clinton and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, the suite and its equal measures of steel and sophistication make it the $65,000-a-night crown jewel of Starwood Hotels' (HOT) luxury division.
|The Royal Penthouse Suite at the Hotel President Wilson offers world-class amenities and security fit for a king.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV