NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The iShares MSCI All Country Asia ex-Japan Index Fund (AAXJ) was one of six exchange traded funds newly covered by TheStreet.com that received a top rating of "excellent," equating to a "buy."
After one year in business, that ETF has accumulated almost $1.1 billion in total assets to invest in stocks of developed- and emerging-market countries of China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV