Globecomm Systems Gets $3.7 Million Gov't Contract
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y. (AP) ¿ Satellite-based telecommunications company Globecomm Systems Inc. said Thursday that it received a $3.7 million government contract for internet delivery and related services.
The company's subsidiary, Globecomm Services Maryland, will provide the internet services to 1,500 government workers overseas as well as a managed service offering to 50 remote locations. Onsite personnel for engineering and maintenance will also be covered under the five-month pact.
Shares of Globecomm Systems gained 10 cents to $7.34 in morning trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV